Unarguably one of the most fashionable Nollywood actresses, Uru eke sure knows how to make heads spin. Whether she's on the red carpet or gracing other events, The House of Dorcas ambassador always look ravishing in HoD dresses that clearly accentuates her stylish personality and beautiful curves. Here's the delectable actress on HoD's debut lookbook, titled, 'Demure Indulgence'.

On her style, Uru was once quoted thus, "I love the classic girlie look that comes with an edge. I play a lot on my femininity. I love being a woman – there's so much colour, fun and elegance that I like to identify with in fashion."

See more pictures here

http://www.weddingdiaries.com.ng/details.php?id=31


Source: www.weddingdiaries.com.ng
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: