I asked few friends, "Do you think I should give myself a birthday shout out on my blog?". The Yeses overshadowed the Nos. Someone asked, did you have to ask that? Common, it's your blog. Yea, but I could be "pen-shy". So here I am.

First things first. I'm immensely grateful- to God, my family, friends, readers, fans (if I have any.lol) for Everything- the additions, substractions, multiplications and so forth. God bless you real good.

Wow! Two decades and a half on planet earth. I told myself, another birthday has arrived? But it really seems only yesterday that I was a whole year younger! I remember every single thing that happened last year. It's feels so wonderful that I'm standing before another one - so soon.



A little about me- I'm 4 out of 5 (my position in the family). The only girl (this should answer numerous questions on my penchant for football), 'quarter to tomboy', single and being searched.lol, bubbly, energetic, ambitious, optimistic, restless and of course very pesky.

Pastimes- writing (mostly poems), playing scrabble and watching good movies/football. Dreams- being a celebrated writer, a quintessential PR Executive and outstanding success in all I do. Fears- getting married to a wrong partner and not making Heaven.


Lastly, I'm not yet fulfilled, I'm on the path and I'm going confidently in the direction of my dreams. Thank You for being part of my life. For making it amazing and worth living.

Happy Birthday to me and other beautiful souls born today. It's been an amazing journey. God's grace is unfathomable. Thank you for the birthday messages....they've kept me and are still keeping me overly-busy.

I adore you all.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

18 comments:

  1. HBD dear. Goodluck in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday Lolade. You didn't put 'talking' as one of your attributes abi, each time I remember that your GTB ATM wahala story, I laugh like crazy. HBD, may you live long and enjoy prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday darling...May God enlarge you more and bless you abundantly in this new year.amen..olajide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday writewoman

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're nice small, troublesome and silly at times. HBD Lollizopeepee, love you much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday love you deserve everything good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HBD ololade, ma proudest friend *touge out* may the good God bless you and increase you in all you do, LLNP dear *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  8. firstaldy, ironladyFri Sept 27, 08:02:00 am

    U didn't write dt u fit abuse wella 2 o n dt u b 1st grade lepa. Anywaz, wishin U d bst of d bst of ur day lollizopeepee. Lov U 2 bits or fink I du sha (tougue out). If I hear say parry dey n u no cum invyt me, omo c GOBEeeee (lips r sealed).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, so glad to be a witness. Happy birthday to an ICON. I wish u long life and prosperity. May God journey with u in this new phase of life, order ur steps to breakthoughs and crown all ur efforts with outstanding results. Nothing ll die in ur hands, bt blossom. U cld be assured of one consistent fan-Richdollarman

    ReplyDelete
  10. HBD dearie...WLLlNP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats,ma'am.Happy birthday.😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 decades and a half?? Lolade you better talk true, you're 55. Hahahaha. Go and marry quick, you don dey tey for house. U've got 6 months to do that, else, I will conspire with your bros to marry you off. Happy birthday sha o, you owe me one poem. And don't pretend like you don't know. HBD beebee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday dearie, many more fulfilled years to come. Big love, big hug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy bday loladeville. Do have a blast

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your day.... I'm coming for you. Be Prepared; we are going to make heaven :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ololade the talker, Ololade the troublesome one. Ololade, 'jumper'. I remember your Lola Lola jumper joke too. Missed you so much. Enjoy your day sweety. God's blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday lolade, I guess I have done this already on BB but I need to add that u r a real ijogbon of the highest order and you fit abuse... Kilode, but above all you are sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best wishes Lolade... Cheers to a more prosperous year X

    ReplyDelete