Tottenham forward, Emmanuel Adebayor has debunked claims made by his sister, Maggie that he threw his mum out of his house in Africa after suspecting her to be a witch.

Speaking on Ghanaian radio station, Peace FM, Maggie stated that ever since her brother abandoned their matriarch over a year ago, the latter has been catering for the family from proceeds from her petty (polythene bags, padlocks etc) trade.

Reacting to the accusations on the same radio station, the 2007 BBC African Footballer Of The Year stated that he never threw his mom out of his house that she left on her own accord. He also implored the family to stop practicing Juju (witchcraft) on him.


 'I never sacked my mum from the house. She decided to leave the house. How am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing. They should stop talking, they should stop doing Juju on me, they should leave me alone.

'I bought a $1.2m house in East Legon for the one talking and calling herself my sister. Can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?'‎






Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: