Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama is one of many Nigerians (all Nigerians actually) who are happy to see the end of Ebola in the country. The BBC Footballer of the Year award nominee has revealed how he was isolated and monitored at his French club Lille because of the dreaded disease.


"My club monitors me for three weeks any time I return from Nigeria because of Ebola and nobody wants to sit around you or shake you then."


"But I must now commend the Nigerian government for the massive effort they put up to eradicate it from the country and get an approval from the WHO (World Health Organisation)."


If he had his way, AFCON 2015 will be shifted to a later date.

"If I were CAF, I will suspend the tournament because it is difficult to contain. But if we qualified, I will play in the tournament," he added.‎







Source: African Football



Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: