‎Bayern Munich defender, Jerome Boateng's infamous slip against Barcelona's Lionel Messi during the Champions League semi-final game involving both sides last season is one topic that would live in the memory of football fans worldwide.

‎Speaking exclusively to ESPN FC‎, the German footballer said he wasn't bothered about the iconic moment which trended on the Internet for days.

"That doesn't really affect me. I was laughing at myself. When you fall down or slip in a situation and somebody scores a goal, it's normal. These things happen; it happens to me, it happens to other players. I don't care about these things. For me, he's the best player in the world. That's football. Sometimes you look bad or something happens. I'm a defender, that doesn't kill me or anything."



Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: