President Barack Obama was in Argentina this week and he revealed his disappointment at not being able to arrange a meeting between Barcelona talisman, Lionel Messi and his daughters, Malia and Sasha due who were keen on meeting him.

"I also wanted to bring my daughters here so they could see the beauty and the vibrancy of [Buenos Aires]. They've already met one famous [Argentinian]—His Holiness Pope Francis. Now they want to meet [Lionel] Messi, but I could not arrange that." The President had said.

But the Argentine forward's schedule was tight as he was preparing for the FIFA World Cup qualifier between Argentina and Chile. The world best footballer however gave his reaction to the president's comments after the game.

Obviously, I was surprised that he said that, but on the contrary, for me it would be completely the opposite. For me it would be a source of great pride to be able to meet him and his daughters, but obviously I know it would be complicated. I don't know whether it is possible. Maybe he made the comment because he was in Argentina, but I can say I was as surprised as everyone else.

Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: