TV reality star and model Kim Kardashian during a recent interview on Oprah Winfrey's "Oprah's Next Chapter' revealed so much about her relationship with rapper, Kanye West.

"We met almost a decade ago,' Kim said of Kanye. We've known each other for a very long time. We've been friends for six or seven years. I don't know why it took us so long to get together. I think we've always had an attraction to each other but we've always been in other relationships or it wasn't the right timing. And one day it just happened. It took me by surprise.

But is her relationship a sort of publicity stunt,
'It's your heart you're playing with. I couldn't sacrifice my heart for a publicity stunt,' Kim defended. 'But I think having him in my life right now, in this way,
says so much about us,' she added.

On why she's moving in with Kanye West, Kim admits it's all rumour. She wants a happy ending, whether with Kanye or not

'I want babies; I want my forever; I want my fairytale. And I believe you can have what you want'.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: