What's with Chinese clubs and foreign players? Nigeria and BlackRovern striker, Yakubu Aiyegbeni is the latest catch.
Chinese Super League club Guangzhou R&F I heard would pay him an annual sum of $7.6m.

The deal which began about two months ago is almost completed. "The job is 99 percent done. If nothing goes wrong with the final one percent, Yakubu will arrive at Guangzhou this week." Lu Yi, the club's Vice President revealed.

Its all about the cash too. Players who have been lured to China with big pay packets include French striker Nicolas Anelka who joined Shanghai Shenhua, and Ivory Coast's Didier Drogba who is yet to move.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thank you!
    Also visit my webpage :: Kostenloser Strom und Gas Anbieter Vergleich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know about others but blogger is okay and free too. You can also opt for the paid ones if you want a bigger platform. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete