His spirit is glued to the Emirates! French international and Arsenal's all-time highest goal-scorer, Thierry Henry has revealed his plans to return to Arsenal.

In an interview with skysports.com, the player whose career at the club produced a total of 226 goals in 369 appearances may return either as a player or coach; but he's yet to table this with Arsene Wenger.

"I would like to go back to England with Arsenal for sure. I wasn't planning to go back to play last season. It was only because Gervinho and (Marouane) Chamakh went to the African Nations Cup.

He continued, "I was there to train and they asked me if I wanted to play. Who knows what might happen in the future? I've not yet spoken to Arsene about it so I don't know what capacity I could go back in.

Coaching does interest me but I don't know what my talent is going to be after I have finished my career. But I will go back to Arsenal." He explained.

It would be recalled that the ex Barcelona player returned to the Emirates last year scoring two goals. He has 18 months left on his contract with New York Red Bulls.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete