I was wondering why this Hong Kong businessman Cecil Chao had to put that high price tag on his daughter but I later found out that the lady in question is an unrepentant lesbian, infact early this year, 33 year Gigi Chao married her lesbian partner of seven years. Wow! This is enough to boggle his father's mind.

The 'deal' which is worth $65million (N10bn) will fall on the laps of any man who can successfully woo and marry her.
His father said, 'I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind hearted.

So I implore all able-bodied youngmen out there to start bidding ;) :D , however, the auction isn't open to ladies 3-| >:/


En en, I just remembered and I'm serious about this, I learnt some Nigerian men have been sending requests. Lol! We no dey carry last mehn!
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: