For scoring 50 goals in the Spanish league, Barcelona forward, Lionel Messi has received his second Golden Boot award. The Argentina international edged his Real Madrid rival, Cristiano Ronaldo by four goals.

The 25 year-old who also scored his 300th and 301st career goals last week dedicated the award to his teammates. "it is a prize for scoring goals, but without my teammates I couldn't have scored them."

His first Golden Boot for 34 goals which he got in 2010 helped Barcelona win the league title.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation for messi. for me Messi is the best player ever..He can scored and make assist briliantly. I hope messi will won world cup 2014 to complete his trophy as professional football player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sory for lionel messi fans, tonight ronaldo got ballon d'or 2014.... :D

    ReplyDelete