Yesterday, a soft sell magazine, 'Icon Weekly' reported that music super-star, 2face Idibia is expecting his 8th child from a certain Lagos-based banker called Teniola. Excerpts from the story, "We gathered that Teniola, who hails from Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, has been 2Face's account officer for a long time now. Teniola, a graduate of University of Lagos might just be another victim of the pressures marketers in the banking sector face to lure customers with everything they have....The interesting part of the story is that 2Baba, as he's fondly called, allegedly wants the pregnancy terminated! Our source revealed to us that he has been begging Teniola with a brand new car to get rid of the pregnancy and keep this scandal out of media radar."


However, the multiple award-winning singer has taken to his twitter page to debunk the rumour. "@AfricanCelebSpy BE CAREFUL! Stop spreading lies. Everybody make una see fake blog @AfricanCelebSpy with fake news trying 2 soil my reputation. GOD go judge una. The whole world knows I'm an open book. If anything happen na me go first tell una. Ok make I give dem news, I don give 8 virgins belle. How about that. Infact I wan create one local government I just dey start."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: