Leicester city have announced the appointment of Claudio Ranieri as the club's new manager.
Ranieri who is making a return to the premier league 11years after he left Chelsea will be replacing Nigel Pearson who was sacked by Leicester in June for "fundamental differences in perspective".

The 63yr old's last job was with Greece and he was fired months into his tenure after managing just a single draw in four matches in the European championship qualifiers. 
Ranier have expressed his excitement in returning to the premier league.

"Since I left Chelsea I have dreamt of another chance to work in the best league in the world again," he said. "I wish to thank the owner, his son and all the executives of the club for the opportunity they are giving me. Now I've only one way for returning their trust: squeeze all my energies to getting the best results for the team."‎
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: