‎Portuguese football star, Cristiano Ronaldo has dismissed rumours going rounds that he will return to Manchester United soon. The 2015 Golden boot award winner has countless times been linked to a move to the English Premier League club but the Los Blancos forward has declared his intention to retire at the Spanish club.


He told Daily Mirror shortly after winning his fourth European Golden shoe yesterday,"Logically, I have a contract until I am 33 and – as I have said a number of times – my dream is to finish here with Real Madrid. If you take care of yourself you can play until you are 40. I want to keep going for another five or six years.

"I am settled here, I'm useful here and I want to continue at the club. I want to win and I am at the best club in the world. I'm not satisfied yet – I always want more. Real Madrid have to win silverware every season and this year is no different. We want to win the league, the Champions League, the cup – everything."‎
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: