Gareth Bale's agent, Jonathan Barnett has claimed that his client and Cristiano Ronaldo do not have any problem with each other despite wide speculation that they hate each other.‎ Barnett admitted that albeit the pair are complete opposites, they don't harbour any resentment towards each other.

‎He told the Guardian. "They don't go out eating every night together, but it's fine. There's no hatred there. Gareth is a quiet guy. They're complete opposites.‎ But I think Gareth can learn a little bit from Ronaldo as well, interacting maybe a little bit. He has some very good endorsements but his whole life is to be the best footballer in the world.

"I don't think he wants to be the best model in the world or the best underwear seller. That's not him."

He added: "I think that the new guard is coming and there's some resentment, perhaps, to that. But I think things will change. I've always said it, I think he'll be the best player in the world in the next couple of years."









Why do I see the 'best model and underwear seller' part as a subtle sub (insult)? 





Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: