Spanish legend, Raúl has announced that he will hang his boots at the end of the North American Soccer League (NASL) season in November. He admitted that the decision was a tough one. Below is a statement ‎published by the New York Cosmo.
"When I signed for the New York Cosmos in December, I said I would evaluate how I felt towards the end of the year and assess whether I would continue to play. My decision is to retire from playing at the end of this season. I am fully focused on finishing the season strong and helping the New York Cosmos win the NASL Championship. In the coming months I will decide the next step in my career".

The statement continued: "Playing soccer has been part of my life for so long and the decision to retire is not an easy one but I believe it is the right time. I'm thankful to everyone who has supported me throughout my career and I look forward to playing my final games with the New York Cosmos over the coming weeks".

‎The 38 year-old ex Real Madrid star scored 323 goals in 741 appearances for Real Madrid and
44 Goals in 102 appearances for Spain.‎ He won 6 La Ligas and 3 UCL trophies.  

Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: