Designer jackets and suits, who knew the Frenchman was this dapper? Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger recently had a photo shoot and lengthy interview with L'Equipe's Sport and Style magazine.

One interesting claim he made during the new interview was that he brings out the 'beauty in man'.
'In the religious world, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man


He continued, 'I define myself as an optimist. My constant battle in this job is to bring out the beauty in man. You could call me naive. At the same time, it allows me to believe in that and, more often, proves me right.'
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: