Pregnancy's the best thing that's happened in my entire life as a woman and the birth of my baby girl surpasses the anxiety I felt while pregnant. I see her and I’m all smiles. Asides the deposit she left on me (stretch marks and belly fat), everything else in my life is back to normal and even better. After her birth, My MIL (Mother-In-Law) gave me "agbo" (Herbs) hen, just to help with the tummy shrinking. Well, it worked for the set duration but not a permanent solution. I am not as free as i was during my pre-pregnancy. I needed the confidence back badly.


I saw the waist training Ads of Shapers9ja and told myself, "After all, there is no harm trying". I bought a waist trainer from shapers9ja and i started using it. At first, it seemed like it was taking forever. In 4weeks, after wearing it for at least 6-8hrs a day, Mehn, never been this confident in a while. No stress at all. All I can say is that it's been a success story. They are affordable and the products are durable.

Share your success story with us.  Shrink the excess waist. Get that body to pre-pregnancy even without visiting the Gym. Visit www.shapers9ja.com

Follow us on

Facebook: @shapers9ja (Don't forget to like the page)
Twitter: @shapers9ja (#nomoresuckbelle)
Instagram: @shapers9ja (#nomoresuckbelle)

Also, you can contact our experts:
Bbm: 58E416C3 or whatsapp/call: 08185973266
Bbm: 562D214A or whatsapp/call: 08155024163
Bbm: 569D1B5C or whatsapp/call: 08098223559

Bbm: 59345950 or whatsapp/call: 09097480869



























































Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: