It's that time of the Year I appreciate you readers. 2015 has been a superlative year and I owe it to God and your contributions. Thank you for the visits, comments (albeit few, I need barrage of comments next year. Lol ) and even words of encouragement

I also want to acknowledge my contributors; Short Story Fridays, (Oluwafunminiyi Omojola , Sueddie Agema, Ogechi Nwobia , Morountodun Olaseinde-Williams) and I culled some from Naijastories too. Sports (Adeshina Peter,) Op-eds/Articles (Femi Oladele and Abosede) and many more. May you be more enriched with wisdom and strength. And chiefly, may your ink never run dry. 


To my clients, thank you for trusting this platform and putting endless smiles to my face. Thank You for choosing Loladeville.com. May God enrich your pockets and give you grace to patronise me more. Lol. 

I had a setback 2 months back, my blog was hacked and I had to stay away from blogging for 2weeks. That period was the darkest in my life. Massive shout out to my Web designers, Adeolu and Syntocode who worked tirelessly to restore it. I owe you lots. Shout out to my fellow blogger friends too (Moji Delano, Helen Ozor, Kemi Filani, Ob9ja, Shawttynatt). 

I noticed some of my female readers left this blog this year (yes I received your messages) there were complaints about me doing more of  football posts than entertainment. Yes I had to restrategise. We all can't be entertainment and gossip bloggers. I found a unique niche in Football and I had to stick to it. Yes I still write entertainment posts and there's going to be a balance in the new year. Oya run back. 

We will be cruising into the new year in a matter of few hours. My prayers: May the New Year bring you happiness and peace, may your aspirations come through and may the winds of time allow you to soar in the direction of your beautiful dreams. Shine bright like the stars you all are. I am immensely grateful. 

PS; The blog has an app on Blackberry and Google Playstore.





Ololade Olatunji 

Managing Editor 

Loladeville.com. 

Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

3 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...happy new year lolade,the patience dog eat the fatest bone,bet you receive more comment in year 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apy easter lolade, ds segun of everyday signature jus wwna say weldone for ur persistency.wish to mail u provately ds is my INFO elegunde_design@yahoo.com.
    Rgrds

    ReplyDelete