A mild drama ensued during an interview involving songstress, Omawumi and a reporter of HFTV Africa today (honestly I don't know when it was recorded but I saw the clip today). The 'journalist' asked, "you are a mother and it's amazing because a lot of people want to be like you  but you have a smoking and drinking habit, how do you keep that away from your kids?"

That question grew thorns on her flesh but she kept her cool and replied," I won't honour you with a response. Then she let out a little steam. "I feel that is a taint to my character. Have you seen me smoking before? " To which the lady replied." No". You see me as an artiste, I am contributing all I can, I make music the way I should. I  honour your invitation and then you talk about my smoking and drinking habit to people who buy my music. Do you mean me well. "
Knowing she had bitten more than she could chew, the presenter added that she heard it was a rumour and she wanted her to lift the lid on it. The infuriated singer calmly implored her to get her facts right and then she storming out of the interview....
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: