Spanish international, Pedro has reportedly held talks over a return to Barcelona - after just one season at Stamford Bridge. The Chelsea forward who is currently on international duty for Euro 2016, moved to England for a reported fee of £22 million and has scored 7 goals in 27 league games for the Blues last season. 


“Hopefully (I can return to Barcelona) but I know it’s hard. I have already spoken about it with the president (Josep Maria Bartomeu) when we (Barcelona) were in the (Cup) final (when Barcelona beat Sevilla 2-0 last month) and spoke to all the people who want me there.


“It’s complicated, but I’ve always said that I would like to retire at Barcelona. However, I know it’s difficult because the years go by and the club has the best players in the world, it is a very demanding club and to return is complicated. But I do not rule it out either.” The 28-year-old reportedly told beIN Sports.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: