New Manchester City coach, Pep Guardiola has made his first signing for the club.  German international, Ilkay Gundogan has made a £21m move to the English club. The former Dortmund Borussia player who signed a 4-year deal with the club was left out of Euro 2016 due to a knee injury.

Gundogan, who made 157 appearances for the Bundesliga giants  over a five-year spell told Manchester City website. “I’m thrilled to have signed for Manchester City.

"When I learned of City’s interest my heart was set on coming here and things have moved very quickly. I have loved my time with Borussia Dortmund and I would like to thank the club and the supporters for the five very happy years I spent there.
They gave me a platform to play on and I became a better player because of the belief, patience and trust they showed in me.

“Now I have a new challenge and that is to achieve great things with City. The opportunity to work with a coach like Pep Guardiola is something I am really looking forward to and I am flattered to be the first signing the club has made this summer. I can promise the City fans I will give everything to help us win titles both in England and the Champions League. These are exciting times." He stated.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: