If eulogies could wake the dead, the late Stephen Keshi would be up by now. A number of present and past Nigerian football stars have been paying glowing tribute to the former Super Eagles manager and player who died in the early hours of Wednesday at the age of 54. A new report says he was hypertensive, heartbroken and complained of severe pain in the leg before he was rushed to the hospital at about 3am. Read eulogies below :


Kanu Nwankwo
Our captain,our coach,our leader,our hero,our legend I don't know what to say but thanks for all.R.I.P THE BIG BOSS


Sunday Oliseh
Horrible news & Sad day as Our legendary Captain & brother Stephen Keshi dies.May his blessed soul rest in peace.we lost an iconic Hero 2day


Brown Ideye 
This is one of the saddest days of my life. I will never forget the happy days, you coached me. RIP Big boss



Onazi Ogenyi
I just can't believe big boss is dead, rest in peace my LEGEND



Joseph Yobo
I am too shocked for words. Stephen Keshi is gone #RIPKeshi #RIPBigBoss. You opened the door for all of us.


Vincent Enyeama
The sting of death and victory of the grave.RIP big boss.A legend,a captain,a leader,hero,one that brought so much smiles to the face of people. I can't believe this is true.REST IN PEACE #


Victor Ikpeba
My brother, my friend, my captain. You will defend and lead in heaven #RIPKeshi #RIPBigBoss


Odion Jude Ighalo
R.I.P big Boss,Thank u for everything


Asisat Oshoala
Another legend gone to Rest &Rest On The Big Boss #RIP


Bright Dike
It saddens me greatly to hear Stephen Keshi is no longer with us.  The Nigeria coach that made many of my dreams come true. Rip friend


Mutiu Adepoju
It's a very sad one for Nigeria, Africa and the world of football. I was shocked when i woke up this morning to see this news. My heart bleeds,  it's a great loss. We have just lost another great legend of Nigerian Football. May his soul rest in perfect peace.  I still cherish some memories of him.  I remembered how he used to encourage us when we were young in the Super Eagles. He was a born leader and we called him the big boss.
"He knows how best to motivate per time, his sense of direction does brings confidence in the heart of his followers and that's obvious in what Keshi stood for.
"This is too heavy for me, may the Lord grant my friend and brother, Stephen Keshi eternal rest.  Rest in peace the big boss."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: