Bukky Ajayi's remains being taken to the Atan cemetery, Lagos

The remains of Nollywood actress, Zainab Bukky Ajayi was committed to mother earth at the Atan cemetery in Yaba Lagos at about 5:05 pm. The veteran thespian died of a heart-related ailment at about 11am today. She was aged 82.

His son, Olakunle Fawole told True Nollywood Stories (Tns.ng) “She died in my arms. My brother had just finished feeding her. Tade Ogidan’s daughter was here and we were all sitting in front of her.”  I just noticed she wasn’t breathing well and I went to her. I tried checking her pulse… Nothing. The doctor was at the hospital so I had to call him. When he came, he confirmed her death.”

May her soul find repose.





Photo Credit: thenet.ng
The coffin containing Bukky Ajayi's body being carried in a casket enroute its final resting place


Bukky Ajayi's remains on the way to burial
Her final resting place

Mama Bukky Ajayi's body is placed into the ground
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: