Nigeria soccer star, Kelechi Iheanacho is certain he's going to have a good working relationship with new Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola.
Iheanacho who was very impressive last season scoring 14 goals is looking forward to an even better performance next season. “Everyone knows Pep and what he can do. I think he’s a great manager and I think he’ll bring many things to this team. I haven’t met him yet and haven’t spoken to him. I think we’ll meet him in training.


He continued, “It was a great season last season. I worked hard and did very well, but last season is the past and in the next season I need to work hard and I’ll get my chance.I can play number nine, 10, seven and 11, so I don’t have any [concerns]. I can play different positions. Anywhere I can fit in, I will play. We have great players and we’ve made some great new signings, so I just need to work hard and I’ll get my chance to play." he said
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: