Marco Materzatti reveals what he really said to Zinedine Zidane [LEquipe]

Zinedine Zidane's headbutt incident happened exactly 10 years ago. Marco Materazzi, the Italian defender who was at the end of the infamous tangle has opened up on what really went down that day. according to him, the incident which happened at the 2006 World Cup exposed him to more media attention.
He told L’Equipe“Since that day, I received interview requests from around the world. 
“I decided to publish a book about this event because everyone asked me what I had told him (Zidane) to react like that. My words were stupid but did not deserve that reaction. In any neighborhood of Rome, Naples, Turin, Milan Paris, I hear much more serious things. ” He added.
“I talked about his sister not his mother, like I have read in some newspapers. My mother died while I was a teenager, I would never insult his. But it doesn't matter, i don't hold any grudges and never will” he said.

Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: