Newly-signed Manchester United player, Paul Pogba’s world record transfer fee has raised not a few eyebrows but Jose Mourinho doesn’t care whose ox is gored. The former Juventus player was reportedly snapped for around $116 million surpassing the current transfer record of $112.2 million Real Madrid paid Tottenham for Gareth Bale 3 years ago. The 23 year-old midfielder has flown into Manchester for his medical and should be unveiled in the coming days.
The former Chelsea manager has however hailed his employers' spectacular signing.
“No, I don’t think Real Madrid was upset when they broke the record with Gareth Bale or when they broke the record with Cristiano Ronaldo, I think that was a world record too. When other people break records, I don’t think it’s a reason to be sad. I think it’s a reason to be proud with the dimension of the club that can do that and can attract players of this dimension.

“If you ask if I think it is a lot of money, I think football is crazy, the market has become crazy. What you think this season is crazy, you realise that three years later it’s not crazy any more. And I think there are players that cost ten million that are super expensive because there are players who are four hundred or five hundred thousand or one million. What is expensive and what is not expensive in football, I don’t know any more. I just know that he’s a big player that is going for sure to be important for a big club like Man United. And I’m sure that every Man United fan around the world will be proud to belong to such a big club.”
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: