According to a Facebook user (Enenche Comedian) Senator Bukola Saraki has reached out to Alhaja Sikiratu Yekini, the mum of the late football legend, Rashidi Yekini.

The Senator reportedly renovated her house, gave her funds for business and bought a tricycle for Yekini's brother. (Check out Before and After pictures above)

This is coming two months after the octogenarian told PUNCH newspapers about her struggle for survival.


"I have been managing. It has not been easy at all. Since he died, I have not had substantial support. I have been surviving on the rent I collect from the house Rashidi built for me as well as the proceeds from my petty trade.  As you can see here, I sell bread, biscuits and some other household cooking materials. I use the rent to do some little repairs on the house and also to find at least a meal a day or more depending on what the day brings." She revealed.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: