Guardiola (centre) says he will have a glass of wine with Mourinho if he is offered one

The Manchester Derby is one of the hottest topics discussed in football circles right not. The reason isn’t far-fetched. The managers of both teams would go head to head for the first time since taking reigns at their respective clubs. Downplaying his rivalry with Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola said he won't turn down an offer to share wine with the Portuguese. "I’ll accept (wine) if he invites me.  I have a lot of respect for him. I learned from him, it's as simple as that. 'He was my coach, the assistant with Bobby Robson. OK it was not easy at Barcelona. We met each other two weeks ago at the manager's meeting and we spoke with Koeman, Pulis and so on.


And his expectations in the forthcoming game, the former Bayern Munich manager added, 'I want to control the game, concede few counter attacks. I would like to play the way we did in the last five games. United are getting better, like us. They have a lot of talent. Martial is so fast, Mata in between the lines. Set pieces with the tall guys it is impossible to control. They are a top team.'
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: