Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte is losing sleep over the club's issues.

The Blues were defeated in their last two games.; against Liverpool and Arsenal and the man at the helm has admitted the team are only good on paper and not on pitch where it really matters. And to keep his job, he's determined to find solutions to the lingering  problems. 


“We must improve a lot of if we want to stay up at the top and not in the middle of the table. Conte said. “But my message is not important. The most important message is the one that arrives on the pitch. We must all understand this message, and find very soon the right solution to improve.
“I don’t sleep, sure. I don’t sleep. This is normal. After this game, this defeat, it’s normal for me not to sleep. Not only tonight, but for two nights. When I don’t sleep, I reflect. And it’s important to reflect.
On the recent London derby which ended 3-0 in favour of Arsenal, Conte added. “I got angry at half-time but I prefer to keep my words. There are rules in the dressing room. Sure I was angry but my players were also angry. We were not satisfied with our game, with our performance.
“I have to find the solution very, very soon because against Arsenal we played a very bad game.”
In other news, there are reports that the coach is planning a defensive clear-out following his side's defeat to the Gunners. Players expected to be affected by the phase out are Ivanovic and Cahill and probably many more

Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: