Paul Scholes has made a declaration that could earn him more enemies in Manchester United fans.

The former Old Trafford player says his ex-team won’t lift the EPL trophy this season and he's cited United’s weak defence as the chief reason.

The 41 year-old made the bold revelation in a youtube video uploaded by Rio Ferdinand. He said, "I'm not sure if they will win it this year. But I think under Mourinho they will win the league. There's still a few question marks for me for this season. I think a little bit defensively more than anything. I think last couple of years we've worried about goals...

"Daley Blind...great footballer. Brilliant footballer. Whether he's good enough at centre-half in big games? I'm (not sure)."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: