Excerpts from Barcelona legend, Andres Iniesta's new book, 'The Artist: Being Iniesta' is gaining traction online. The ace midfielder made a startling revelation of how, ex Barcelona, Ronaldinho told him he was joining Real Madrid from Barcelona ..... at the end they realised he was playing mind games.
‘A few days before the Clásico, Dinho called me at home at night.  ‘Andrés, I know it’s 3am, but I have to confess something. In June I’ll leave Barça. I have an agreement with Real Madrid.’
It’s an incredible amount that I can’t refuse. Please do not tell anyone in the locker room or the club, do not betray me, I trust you more than anyone.’
‘He didn’t give me time to say anything. The next day, we were in training and I felt an awkward atmosphere. The whole team was silent and they were all greeting Ronaldinho like never…’
‘When the day of the Clásico came, in the locker rooms of the Bernabéu Dinho told: ‘Guys, today is a very important game, they are strong, but these days I discovered that we’re a family. I called you all during the night and I told you that I was leaving in June, but none of you spoke.’
‘I realised that we were ready to suffer in silence rather than betray each other. I’ll stay here for a long time… Now let’s go into the field and learn Madrid a lesson!”


Ronaldinho netted twice that night.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: