Football legend,  Diego Maradona has teamed up with BTF Media, a content distribution company to produce his TV bio series. The retired Argentine footballer  will share his soccer career and personal life on the big screen.


“My life has been a roller coaster and I want to share an honest account of my experiences, therefore there was no better production house to do it with than BTF. I am certain that they will tell my story with the quality and sincerity it deserves. It has been a very organic process working alongside Francisco Cordero and Mari Urdaneta in a detailed recollection of my life through a series of interviews. I am fully supporting the production and providing them my know- how and life details,” the 55 year-old announced.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: