As part of plans to bind Arsenal captain, Robin van Persie to the club for a long term, Arsenal football club has shown interest in his son Shaqueel.
The five year old boy who plays football and golf for a team close to the Van Persie family home have been asked to join the youth training camp.
"I honestly have to say that he [Shaqueel] has got a lot of talent for football, I recognise a lot of stuff of myself in him. His coach is really great. Arsenal has invited him a couple of times to come and play there but he likes it at his club. He's sensitive for a good atmosphere. Just like me.
"He loves to play golf. He's taking lessons and we regularly play a round. Sometimes he beats me! He's got a great gift for where the ball has to go. My shots sometimes end up in the bush; his always go straight." Van Persie affirmed.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: