We all have dreams and aspirations. For Chandra Bahadur Dangi, a 22-inch Nepalese', his is to claim world's smallest man spot in the Guinness Book Of World Records tomorrow.
The 72 year-old who is shorter than a broad sheet newspaper hopes to beat the current record holder 18 year-old Filipino Junrey Balawing, who is 23.5 inches tall.
Dangi, the seventh child in a family of 8 spends his time making placemats and head straps for villagers to carry heavy loads on their backs.
"I feel good that I will be declared the world's shortest man. I think things will be better now. I hope that I will be famous all over the world. I want to visit foreign countries and meet people from around the world." He stated.
God who spared his life up till this moment would make his dream come true.

Source: Dailymail
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: