She doesn't come from a wealthy home; her parents don't own the most expensive house, her 42 year-old father is a boiler room operator who works 15 hours per day and pays all the household bills but her mother who maintains two jobs effortlessly funds her lavish lifestyle.
Amanda Turpie gives her £1,100 monthly earnings to Paige, her 15 year-old daughter to buy clothes shoes and make up.
The model wannabe who's from Ockendon Essex spends 90minutes dressing up for school. She proudly declares, "I am so proud to be the most spoilt 15-year-old in Britain.
Mum buys me whatever I want and if I don't get what I want, I throw a tantrum. I want to look good and stand out. I'm determined to be famous and that is why my mum spends all her money on me." .
Asides her school bag being a Gucci handbag, she possesses 100 pairs of shoes, designer clothes with labels including Gucci, Juicy Couture, Stella McCartney and Burberry, entire Katie Price and Amy Childs perfume and book collections, as well as diamond earrings.
Her bedroom contains velvet wallpaper and silk designer bedding; with gadgets like a laptop, flat-screen TV, an iPad and a Nintendo Wii.
But why is her mother doing this? "When I was little, my family didn't have much money and I always wanted more clothes and shoes. I grew up in a family of four and I was always wearing hand-me-downs.
When I had Paige, I vowed she would never go without. So I spend all my earnings on her. I have done since she was born. If she needs extra things, I work extra hours." She explained.
Amanda is also Paige's chauffer. She's never taken a bus in her life, "I'm also happy to pick up after her. She has never cleaned up after herself she doesn't know how." She added.
Although she is happy to take her mother's money, Paige would never work like her mum does. "I love my mum and she works very hard but I could never do the kind of jobs that she does. I know money is always tight in our house but it's important that I look good. That's where Mum comes in."
Wait a minute! She has a 13 year-old younger sister. Unlike her ostentatious sister, Brooke wants everything simple, she does not even demand designer clothes
Though they live in a three-bedroom end-of-terrace they bought 12 years ago for £73,000, her Dad disagrees with the issue, "I was brought up to think if you wanted something, you had to work for it. We used to get one present at Christmas and an apple and an orange. Paige would think that was a joke." He declared.
All these for a 15 year-old school girl? Isn't this outrageous? What's your take?
Source: The Sun
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

1 comments:

  1. Sad thing is she isn't exactly pretty....also she wants to be as "talented" as Amy childs ....oh dear what a sad deluded brat.. .anybody else spot the next single no mark teen mother

    ReplyDelete