Chocolate City, an award-winning entertainment company owned by Audu Maikori and Paul has signed their first ever female artiste.
The label which harbours top artistes like M.I, Jesse Jagz, Iceprince, and Brymo has welcomed their latest member Princess Esindu a.k.a Pryse. The talented rapper who was born and raised in Port Harcourt, Rivers State studied media in a UK university; her influences are Jay Z, Drake, Lil Wayne, and M.I.

Energetic and talented Pryse welcomed the opportunity of being featured along-side, award winning Africa's rapper numero uno, M.I on his upcoming mixtape "Deux Illegaux de Musique – Illegal Music 2".
She became enlisted in the Chocolate City camp when label owners heard her part in the song "No-tis" (a cover of Jay Z and Kanye West's Otis).

 Reacting to the honour, she said,"I thank God I've come this far, and I'm just happy its finally happened, and I'm ready to put in the work, so let's go. I'm ready to be a BOI (Bold Original Innovative)."

I love the way femcees keep springing up! Yaaay!

Source:Celebregion
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: