Halle Berry (in grey gown)
American actress and ex fashion model, Halle Berry has launched her own fashion line. Halle Berry however is focusing on shoes. Her "5th Avenue by Halle Berry" is a collection for German company Deichmann Shoes. The designs consist of high stilettos, wedges, low heels, and flats with a focus on wearability and versatility.


Speaking on her collection, Berry says, "Women have always loved shoes. It's like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right. If both of them are right, you're pretty much OK. And I'm a girl that loves to change my shoes all the time. It's an expression of who you are really. I'm a girl if I find a shoe that I really like I like to get them in all colours. I'm big on that. I would say I'm a nude girl because this goes with everything. You can dress it up and dress it down. I can't think of any girl who wouldn't want her name on a brand of shoes. I think that's pretty cool."
 
Halle Berry's fashion line will kick off in Europe starting in March and designs will go for £29.99.

Go Halle!!!
Source: Clutch
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: