I'll tag this as the most 'camouflaged' decision of the year 2012'. Never believed this post would be bereft of the usual wedding pictures.

After fervent speculations, we can now authoritatively tell you that 2face Idibia and fiancée Annie Macaulay and mother of one of his six children have secretly tied the knot.

It was the most anticipated wedding of year 2012 but the pair made it a strictly-family affair as only their family members and one or two friends were in attendance.

An introduction was done a day after 2face released his concert and fifth album launch and the hush-hush wedding was done the following day at a private registry in Lagos. (You go fear planning)


2face confirming the news yesterday tweeted,

"@real2faceidibia: Hello beautiful pple of the republic! It is true! It is official! Annie and I r legally married! Thanx 4 your support and best wishes".



And this was what the 'twitterly' excited new bride, 'Annie' posted.

"@AnnieMacaulay1: I Love My Life.....It So Golden ***wide smile**



Though some sources claim the couple would still have an elaborate ceremony later but seriously I don't know why I doubt that, at least I'm supposed to have 'faith'.



Anybody who knows the 2 of them should tell them that I've not forgiven them o for not giving me pictures to use here.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: