Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama's issue with the Nigeria Football Federation Disciplinary Committee still lingers.  The national team captain was meant to appear before the Nigeria FA disciplinary hearing in Abuja on Tuesday to explain his comments  about the NFF's choice of Ahmadu Stadium, Kaduna for Eagles AFCON qualifier against Chad‎ weeks back.

The Lille goalkeeper didn't show up at the meeting because he didn't receive an official invitation from the NFF.

" I respect my country and those in charge of our football which is why I find the whole thing strange. As the captain I only raised our concerns about the venue before our game which didn't go down well with the football authority .

" I was told to apologise for my comments , which I did immediately and they told me that's fine . I only received a letter to caution me about it and to avoid a repeat of such. Personally, as it was resolved in- house I thought that was the end of the matter. But I only found out about a disciplinary hearing in the media but I didn ' t get any letter to that effect ." The 32 year-old affirmed.‎









Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: