The feud between Manchester City manager, Manuel Pellegrini and Chelsea boss, Jose Mourinho isn't ending anytime soon. The Chilean has described the Special One as one who is obsessed with personal glory/achievement. Citing last season's title won by The Blues, Pellegrini said the Portuguese takes credit for everything.

He told Chile's El Mercurio newspaper. "When he wins, Mourinho wants to take credit for everything. I never do that. When I won the Premier League, I didn't say a word. I don't have any problem with Mourinho. He's not my enemy and there isn't any conflict – but I differ from him on all fronts. I have no interest in analysing him as a person." ‎



Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: