Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has signed a new deal that would keep him at the Stamford bridge until 2019.
‎
The Portuguese, who had previously been in charge from 2004-2007, rejoined in 2013 on a four-year deal, leading the
Blues to the Premier League title and the Capital One Cup last season.

"I said when I returned here that I have a special feeling for this club and nothing changed," he said.


"I think this is a normal thing for me to sign a new contract. It is important we have this continuity and I hope we can enjoy more success in the future - for the fans, the players and the club. ‎It is the club closest to my heart and I am very happy to know I will be staying here for a long time."
‎
Mourinho's initial exit from Stamford Bridge came about due to a disagreement with wealthy owner Abramovich, although relations appear to have improved in recent years.
‎
Speaking shortly after wrapping up the  Premier League title last term, Mourinho stated he would "stay as long as Mr Abramovich wants me".‎
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: