African football legend, Kanu Nwankwo has sent words of encouragement to Togolese striker, Emmanuel Adebayor following the former's exit from Tottenham FC. ‎The erstwhile African Footballer of the Year has been released from his contract with the Premier League club by mutual agreement.

"My brother adebayor I wish you all the best in all .keep going and don't give up because you are the best." Kanu tweeted.

Spurs in a statement on its website said, "We can confirm that we have reached a mutual agreement with Emmanuel Adebayor which will see him released from his contract with the club. We wish Emmanuel well for the future."
‎
Confirming the news on his twitter page, Adebayor wrote,
"I can confirm that I have reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to terminate my contract. I wish to thank the club and the fans for my time there and I wish them well for the forthcoming season. Thanks guys."



Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: