I know most won't believe veteran actor cum producer, Wale Adebayo, popularly called Sango would be forty on the 18th of December, what were you thinking? 28? Nah, anyways, the lanky director whose lead and spectacular role in the epic movie, Sango, shot him into limelight has decided to channel the numerous gifts and freebies he is to receive on his special day into charity.
His words, " I want to spend my fortieth birthday with projectlots families of the dustbin estate. I would be grateful if my friends can contribute to this noble project by helping raise funds or materials/victuals and two buses to take the families to the cinema on that day and just give them a good time. Blessed is the hand that giveth, let's provide, let's lend a hand, it never goes unnoticed. Thank you and God bless."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: