Like seriously? Who was she giving the middle finger? Toasters? oh No, they apparently saw her in a wedding dress. An unwanted friend/visitor who probably came to spite her? Most likely! But why would anyone act like that on her VIP occasion.
Whoever made her frown this much didn't try. Don't worry, you're finer and better than them.

This second picture I honestly don't understand. I got so many funny pings last night when I used it as my display picture. Unfortunately I couldn't give a reasonable answer to the questions pouring in.
'Why is her face like that? What happened?'
Seriously let's just pretend someone close to her dropped a bombshell (polluted the air). Figure out who that could be.
(I havn't mentioned the bridegroom, you're on your own o) !lol


Nice week ahead good people

Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

  1. Them both too chop bele full...na y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olawunmi said: Them both too chop bele full...na y

    ReplyDelete