Mario Balotelli with his AC Milan shirt
 
Former Manchester City striker, Mario Balotelli has finally completed his move to Italian club, AC Milan having completed his medical tests. He however thanked his erstwhile teammates, manager and supporters for being great with him, "I will always have a very special place in my heart for City, it’s a great club with a great future, I thank them for all of their support of me. Maybe one day we will see each other again."

“I spoke with Roberto before I went to speak to the players. We spoke for some time about lots of things. He was sad, and I was too. But it was a good conversation. I love Roberto, he has been very important for my career, and I will always thank him for having trust and faith in me." He wrote on Manchester City's website





Photocredit: ITV Sports
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: