Yoruba actress, Lola Alao has debunked the story making rounds that she is now an attendant in a supermarket in the US. The fair-skinned entrepreneur who relocated shortly after her marriage last year labelled the rumour ridiculous and untrue. It all started with the picture above.


"I took that picture they posted on the net in a shop in London four years ago. They resurrected it and now claim that is the supermarket I work in the US. I don't know what they are talking about; it is their headache. As you can see, I am in Nigeria. I am already used to such stories. At least, people who know me would be giving me money now because they feel I am broke. I don't have a problem. Let them continue this false rumour." The mother of one reacted.

The 'Sikemioluwa' star continued. "I have a programme, Lola Alao Kitchen. I am shooting it at the moment. That is basically why I am in Nigeria. I am also shooting my movie."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: