There's more than meets the eye. *sigh*. Newly-married actor/Producer Tchidi Chikere, today took to his official twitter page to set the records straight on his recent marriage to budding actress, Nuella Njubigbo and why he deserted his ex-wife, Sophia and mother of his three boys. I must really say he opened a can of worms. He even posted pictures of Sophia and his alleged boyfriend.



"God knws I ve tried to be mature bout this.God knws I tried to be silent.This is d woman who says she loves her hsbnd. Most terrible wife ever in life..smbody that never gave me a home. Wanted to party freak life. no respct for marriage. All she wanted was to bear my name n still live as she wanted. I ws free to do anytin i wantd as long she hd my name. No love no affection, all had was a roof over my head. now I m saying NO,i m tired I want a real home, a quality life. Read his tweets below. (@ChikereTchidi)



I want to experience love and what it really means to have a home, wht life feels like to be truly married. I begged her for yrs I cried for affection I begd for a bond. she never cared. I could die for all she cared,as long as she remains Tchidi s widow.GOD FORBID. U fight with single girls over men. Nevr hd time for me,nevr hd time for our kids, I m tired of that life,i wnt to live a better life.N she s CRYING WOLF.

You hv a boyfriend(S)u ve been bearing his name,i'm sure he s dumped you coz of ur bad attitude and your coming bk to say you love me?!! In 5000, lives n more to come I do not wish to set meet anybody like Sophia, u re a nightmare. Even when u re lying u CRY. All the Juju you and your family have done to destroy me ddnt work, My God is stronger than u all. That s why u ve come out now to scream.

Sophia dnt push me to talk, this is jst a pinch of salt compared to the real deal. If i talk, people will see you on d streets and stone you. Rmber when I used to cry for food in my own house where I provide for everything?Smtimes up to 5 days? Do you know wht love is? Since when? I told you I d leave,I told you many many years ago.So dnt call nobody s name in this..I ve tried to tk the balme,bt no more. I tried to be d sacrificial lamb while u act the saint cos of my lovely kids, bt smday they ll grow into men nl understand y Daddy hd t talk. U can cook up as many more lies as u wnt, that s ur trade. Just know dt if u push me to talk again, I ll tlk without holding Anything back
 
And when i talk again, I'll talk with proof, I only want you to still hv little dignity, that is why I m stopping here. Don't push me. Did you tell them I pay you every month? Till now?That I look after rmy kids? Bath them? Give them a hair cut each myself? Always? Yet u spread the lies that i ABANDONED my kisds? Do you have a heart at all? U re wicked..All i want is a LIFE! U gave me NONE..!!!!!!!! i was like a stray Dog for years. Now i m saying NO MORE
 
Did you tell them all the demands you re making in d divorce court? Did you tell them how you spend months in London in ur boyfriends house while d kids stayed with house maids? What I had was a traditional wedding, n it takes two families, two villages. It shows I hv the support of my people and family. Marriages are not contracted on the pages of Newspapers and granting interviews to pose n feel relevant. That's Lagos talk. Root is Root.









Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

  1. U'r a man.some thngs r better left unsaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewu. Tchidi, you are an example of a very stupid man . Do you think about the kids? Of course not. Do not be self consumed with pride. Toto no be wood now even if you think she has someone. Are you not giving and getting your pleasure somewhere? MTSCHWW

    ReplyDelete