Sad! Fair-skinned Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo's 10-month old marriage to footballer Ato Ubby, (well, she said she's not yet married to the guy) is over. She confirmed this in an interview with Stella Dimokokorkus. Excerpts from the interview.



"…I realised I had made the greatest mistake of my life. It wasn't really married yet because it wasn't fully formalised, we were still in the process of formalising it when all hell broke loose, so I was merely engaged to be married to Ato Ubby. The foundation of the union was based on lies and deceit, shocking lies. We had been dating for a almost year and i thought i knew it all but nothing prepared me for what unfolded.

Yes i am the one walking out on the pack of lies, I am not going to pretend because i want to be married, i am not desperate and i would rather swallow my pride and accept i made a big mistake than forge ahead in lies. On the verge of trying to salvage the situation I found out I was expecting a child. I kept quiet to the rumours making the rounds because I was left with the option of thinking for my child and trying to salvage a dead situation but now I have finally made up my mind to break off the engagement and my reasons are irreconcilable differences.

I am sorry i cannot go into details because i do not want to trade words or run my ex down because he is the father of the child i am carrying. I am sorry if keeping quiet misled people into my status was already married. The excitement of looking forward to birthing my child kind of numbs the shock and disappointment but i will be fine. I just want to be left alone to take care of my Child."











Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: