21year old Argentine, Paulo Dyabala has completed a move to Serie A champions, Juventus for a fee of €32M. Dyabala was unveiled by Juventus on Tuesday and has been handed the No 21 shirt previously worn by Andrea Pirlo and Zinedine Zidane. He will be at Juventus for five years and he has expressed his willingness to fight for first team football and help his new club win more titles.

"Playing for a great club like Juventus represents an important step for me," he told reporters.
"The first-team competition here means you can never ease off, which is a motivation and keeps you on your toes. It's the perfect club to start winning things in my career. I've been here a couple of days and it's a big change for me. I hope I'm able to develop into a top player here."

Paulo Dyabala moved from Palermo after decent 2014-15 campaign which attracted lots of European clubs to him.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: